Booking Regulations of Lima Escape – Empreendimentos Turísticos Lda.
1. Booking requests can be submitted as follows:
1.1.At the reception of the Camping Park: Lugar de Igreja
4980-312 Entre Ambos-os-Rios, Ponte da Barca, Viana do Castelo, Portugal;
1.2. Via website: www.lima-escape.pt;
1.3. Via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org;
2. On weekends, including holidays, the minimum stay in Bungalows is 2 nights during the whole year. Between July and October the minimum period of 2 nights applies also for stays in Bungalows during the week.
During optional holidays, extended weekends, New Year’s week and Easter week, the minimum stay is 3 nights.
In July and August the minimum stay in Bungalows is 7 nights.
On weekends, the minimum stay in Glamour Tents is two nights. In July and August the minimum period of 2 nights applies also for stays during the week.
3. Terms of payment – the entire booking payment is made in two installments;
3.1. The booking is considered effective only after the payment of the first half of the amount within 2 business days.
3.2. The remaining amount is paid at the time of your arrival.
4. Booking deposit payment methods – Bank Transfer (the inherent expenses shall be borne by the payer/client).
5. The effective bookings are considered valid only after submitting the “Booking Confirmation”, which can be sent by email or SMS.
6. In case of change or cancellation of the booking, the client undertakes to:
6.1.More than 30 days before the day of arrival: no payment (return of deposit);
6.2. 30 days or less before the day of arrival: payment of 50% of the total amount of the booking;
6.3. Dates can only be changed if the request for such change is communicated with 10 days notice.
Under the conditions described above, cancellation requests will be validated through the issuance of a voucher-credit upon receipt by email of the respective request, which shall state the booking reference number. The voucher-credit’s amount is equal to the transferred amount used to ensure the booking and can only be used in the property initially booked and complying with the values and conditions of the initial booking. This voucher-credit is transferable and is valid for one year.
6.4. Only one change of dates is valid for each canceled booking. This rule is also valid for changes in booking conditions.
7.The accommodation units can only be used from 3 p.m. on the check-in day and to 12 p.m. on the check-out day.
8. The keys are picked up at the campsite’s reception according to the opening hours of the campsite.
9. The prices shown on Lima Escape’s website(www.lima-escape.pt) refer to current season and include VAT at the current legal rate (6%).
10. During the stay, the customers are responsible for the use of the premises as well as any damages or deterioration found.
11. Lima Escape shall not be liable for any adverse natural causes or weather conditions that result in the cancellation of the booking.